The information we collect and how we use it
- Except in the limited circumstances described below, we do not collect your personal information when you enter or use our site.
- We do collect your e-mail address when you register to receive a price alert or our regular deals update newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by following the instructions in the e-mail or by contacting us.
- Entering your email address is optional, and for your own benefit. We will not sell, trade or pass on your personal information (including email address) to any third party.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to tailor site content and to format the site and software to user needs, and to generate aggregate statistical reports. We may use aggregate visitor data to prepare publicly displayed reports regarding the traffic, site popularity rankings, and referrers that visitors use to access web pages.
- If you visit our web site, we may use session cookies while your browser is open, or while you are logged into our site.
- We often link to other independent web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such web sites.
- We use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.